Either Or

1 ~ I would rather pick the day I die because I could do almost everything I've always wanted to do for the time I live knowing I have longer than what fate has given me

2 ~ I would rather have a university named after me because I would want many students have their education along with having a good career. 

3 ~ I would rather have free wifi everywhere I go because I wouldn't be bored nor have any complications on my phone cause some phones have complications with games sometimes. 

4 ~ I would rather resolve my biggest regret because i lost a lot people from this regret and they were the people that made me happy the most. Ever since that day, I haven't really been myself.

5 ~ I would rather have my own private island because I would have my privacy, invite people who I want to come with me to the island, not be bothered by the real world.

6 ~ I would rather read minds because I always what people think of me for some reason or think what goes on in peoples heads.

7 ~ I would rather have $100,000 in real money because it'll be easier to spend it on things I need or want instead from Amazon.

8 ~ I would rather be best friends with my favorite celebrity because I would think it'll be cool to hang out with a famous person and do the most craziest thing.

9 ~ I would rather have my dream car because I've always wanted a muscle car and I think they are way better than the modern day cars.

10 ~ I would rather be a pirate because you get to travel everywhere while on sea, see different things and find some treasure everywhere you go.

11 ~ I would rather restart my life because I had a lot of messed up things happen in my life and I want it all to go away or to start over again

12 ~ I would rather live in Harry Potter's world because it would be pretty awesome to learn spells and ride brooms. You could almost anything you want with magic

13 ~ I would rather have the ability to read minds because I've said before that I always wonder what is going on in peoples heads. 

Comments

  1. This was good I like how other's people look at in what they picked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Teenagers don't know real world problems"