The Sword of Armageddon: The New Kid series

Image result for the sword of armageddonI like the first chapter because it talks about hell, heaven, demons, hunters and witchcraft like and even about love. I don't know about you but I love reading books about fiction books along with romance books, but when they're both in the same story, it's amazing for me.

I didn't have any dislikes about it, it's pretty interesting so far. I want to keep reading because it talks about how a demon and a demon hunter named Will, his girlfriend comes a demon herself so they would be together forever but Will's sister poisons Will so he's dying while being tormented by his demon girlfriend.

I would recommend this book to people are interested in these type of books because so far, it seems like a wild story to read. I would tell the author that I really like their book so far and recommend to have the book become more dramatic and heart racing but besides that. It's a really cool book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Teenagers don't know real world problems"