Again, and again, and again

Image result for jane the virgin cover
The streaming sites I have access are YouTube, and regular TV. I would be re-watching Jane the Virgin because I love the TV show and love the scenery. I like how the characters are really dramatic especially what had happened to Rafael, Michael, and Jane. Jane was injected with Rafael's sperm on accident instead of being checked for something privately but becomes pregnant when she never had any sexual interactions with no man. I don't exactly care for when they change from story to story, meaning having a different scene but the same characters.

I would improve on the life lessons or have more of life experiences instead of miracles happening and I believe that'll be all. I recommend this to people who understand how life works, people who understand what they'll might go through in life, not meaning to get pregnant by a stranger on accident but dealing with the pros and cons of family and life. Jane the Virgin teaches you that you can do anything you can for family, teaches you how to be responsible especially in a difficult manner.

Comments

  1. I've always wondered what this show was about - you did a great job covering the gist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Teenagers don't know real world problems"