Advocate

I was assigned to was a Advocate. An Advocate have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact. It's a rare personality, about 1% of the population has this type of personality but are able to leave their mark in the world. 

I agree that this personality type is my type of personality because most of the information it takes about id what I am, for instants, caring for people before myself and needing to be alone to "recharge" before going back to myself. 

I disagree about how I can make easy connections with different people, I'm actually shy and anxious to make new friends. I think this personality is a lot more like me and not the others cause the others have a lot more mistakes that are a lot more dramatic than me. 

Personalities change mostly when something traumatic happens, like for me, my step dad died and before that I was happy and social with everyone, now I rarely talk to anyone and I'm kind of depressed in a way. 

I would recommend this test because they can learn more about their personalities and see what else their like cause they might have the thought of not being someone that people say they are. Maybe a little proof would help their friends sayings.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Teenagers don't know real world problems"