Good old times :)

Riding up and down the side walk at the old apartments with our bikes

My old friends and I would ride our bikes up and down the side walks every day. I remember when the chain would pop off, you'd had become a mechanic for a minute and you were the hero of the day after you fixed it. I remember one day we wanted to make the bike sound like a motorcycle so I got a plastic cup and we put it on the back between the tire and a metal part we had and we'd be racing all the way down to see how would be the champion of that day.


Image result for friends hanging outBeing able to walk into your friends apartment cause their parents were cool with you coming in and out their apartment.

My mom would always tell me to go play outside and I would too. I would go downstairs and knock on the door and you can hear someone say come in and it'll always be open and I'll go into my friends room and we'd be playing video games and more.
Image result for monkey bars

Scars from crazy ideas

I have a few scars from the memories. I have this scar on my nose from when I was riding my bike and it became out of control and I crashed in the green garbage cans we used to have. I hit my nose directly on the corner. Luckily I didn't hit my head on it but it was a close call. I remember going into the apartment and going to the bathroom with my dad and ex sister-in-law, getting me cleaned up and all. Then another scar I have near my chin was when I was on top of the monkey bars and I slipped and hit my chin on one of the bars, this kid was holding me up until my brother could get to me, I didn't need stitches.
Image result for kids tv shows 2000
Watching tv shows in the mornings

Every morning, I would wake up and start watching different tv shows like Mickey Mouse Club house, cat in the hat, sometimes the news but only if something interesting came on.







Image result for pool friends

Going to the pool with my friends

Every day, my friends and I would go to the pool. I couldn't even reach the 4 feet bottom so my friend's brother named Joey would swim with me most of the time. He was my best friend. He didn't really care for me that much at the beginning but we slowly started hanging out so I think we started to get use to each others company.

Comments

  1. I like the zig zag layout of your post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Teenagers don't know real world problems"