Mix-taping my feelings

Image result for in the feelsThese songs are basically knowing how I feel on daily bases. Sometimes I even play these songs when I don't feel like myself so I play them to find myself again. I have very moods sometimes so no hate haha.


1. Roses ~ Benny Blanco & Juice WRLD (feat. Brendon Urie)
This song reminds me of all the people that left in my life, along with being broken hearted by those people.

2. Always ~ Gavin James
This is my "People leave but the memories stay" song cause you can't get rid of memories even if you tried.

3. Secrets ~ OneRepublic
This is my "feels" song and I love how you can flow through the song.

4. Gone, Gone, Gone ~ Phillips Phillips
This is my "Keep your head up and keep going" song.

5. We Belong Together ~ Ritchie Valens
This song reminds me of my ex best friend cause he was the best person I've ever met in my life.

6. 8TEEN ~ Khalid
This is my "I'm feeling good" song where I have nothing to worry about anymore.

7. Pulling Leaves Off Trees ~ Wallows
Related imageThis is my "Have fun" song cause it has a really good bass sound and it gets you hyped up in a way.

8. Into Your Arms ~ Witt Lowry (feat. Ava Max)
This song reminds me of how bad ex friends and such as, treated me really badly.

9. Faithful ~ Phora
This song reminds me of what everyone have been saying to me which is "You deserve good things in life" this is the type of people I want in my life

10. See You Again ~ Wiz Khalifa (feat. Charlie Puth)
This song reminds me of my dad who passed away.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Teenagers don't know real world problems"