The name is Willow, I'm 17 years old. I have Mono-phobia, the fear of being completely alone. I developed this fear by being left alone all the time, I have family but they don't care about how I feel, they don't care about what I do, etc. I can't talk to them about anything to be honest. I try to talk to them but they always leave me somewhere. To be alone. I have friends but they don't know how I feel, they don't know how it is being me, they say they do but they truly don't, they always talk about themselves when I say I'm alone but they always have people to talk to. They always have that someone by their sides. Helping them. I have no one. I try to be friends with as much people as I can so I won't be alone but they always leave. I hate this feeling. I hate being alone. I wake up from my thoughts as I hear the bell from my school, end of the day, yay. I get up from my desk and walk out the school with my bag on my shoulder, thinking how I can ...
good jpb!
ReplyDeleteNice Idea. Well Organized
ReplyDeleteLove this idea
ReplyDelete