Memories.

My freshman year was really interesting and wild to be honest. A lot of my friends were crazy and stupid and so was I. We played truth or dare, we ditched some classes together, went around the neighborhood, made new friends, just all kinds of stuff. I miss my freshman year, it was a lot more fun than my sophomore year. It was less depressing and less drama. Unlike this year, its the opposite. I met new friends such as my friends Angel, Isaiah, Gabe and others. They all left me sadly and some stopped talking to me. I'm also glad that year was done and over with cause I hated my classes and hated so many people last year, it was ridicules but I got over them. Every time me and my friends would ditch a class, we'd always do stupid stuff like going to Wallgreens, getting food, jumping over a fence once a while, even smoked weed for God's sake, it was way more fun but now I don't ditch anymore but I also don't have anyone to ditch with, just kidding. But I do miss my friends and miss talking to the ones who left. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Teenagers don't know real world problems"