Wild Card 2.... Pizza Nightmare

Have you heard of the pizza girl?  Who is she? Well have you heard of IT? The dancing clown that kills kids? But from Italy? Weird, I know. Crazy right? She's dangerous. She'd kill you with a pizza  cutter. 
I'm Sally, she killed me a long time ago. I was walking home from school one day and she opened the sewer and popped out with her pizza cutter, then *SLASH SLASH* My arms and legs are cut off!! I'm stuck here now, what ever you do, don't go near the sewers... hungry... she'll get you alright. Don't believe?!? Just wait until she runs after you with pepperonis... most deadliest weapon she could have. Whatever you do, don't say yes to the girl with a pizza... even if your hungry... even if you think she's nice. 

DON'T SAY YES TO HER. I have to leave now... she will know who has been warning her targets, if she finds out... all hell breaks loose. DON'T SAY YES!











(I have no idea what I just typed, it's supposed to be a scar comedy type of story, give me a break)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Teenagers don't know real world problems"