Wendigo

Today, I'll be reporting a story about the Wendigo. The Wendigo is a Algonquian Folklore, meaning it is a mystical man-eating creature or a old native evil spirit to the northern forests of the Atlantic Coast and Great Lakes Region such as the United Staes and Canada.

Image result for wendigo
My witness will be a male and his friends having a birthday party for one of his friends. Friday night, Enrique (one of the interviewer’s friends) telling the story about the Wendigo but Cody and Ean started freaking out about the story and told Enrique to be quiet and to stop telling the stories but he didn’t stop. Monday morning, the story teller went to detention and saw Enrique standing in the door way, pale. He tried to make a conversation with Enrique but no words were exchanged from Enrique then suddenly Enrique turned into the horrific creature, “he was possessed” as the witness quotes The boy ran our of a broken window and tried to get away from the creature. He quotes “I was face to face with the demon but I ran faster int the trees.” Luckily, the boy ran out of the forest and found his dog, Fat Chops. But then the dog went missing about nine o’clock. The boy then started looking for his dog but no sign of her. Twelve o’clock came, no sign. 3:00am, came around and which is supposedly the devil’s hour, the boy fell and soon heard the voice of the Wendigo saying “come here” in a raspy voice as the boy told us during the interview then quotes “I closed my eyes, hoping I would make it out alive then next thing, it was morning and I walked back to my house” the boy was then greeted by his mother at his house. Mr. Enrique was ever found ever since that incident. The boy still hears the creature calling out to him through his dreams but the boy was giving up on fighting the Wendigo. We, the society, would like for you, your friends, family, even pets to be careful during the Devil's hour. Thank you for your time.

My viewers should believe this story because It is quite real. I, myself, is Native American and I've heard many stories about the Wendigo. Some of the myths say that if you see or hear the Wendigo, someone you know or yourself may experience death.


Actual story ~ Wendigo Story

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Teenagers don't know real world problems"